Our factory employees are the life-blood of our company and take tremendous pride in their craft while fostering a true team oriented environment. If you desire to work in a fast paced, quality and safety driven environment and have the necessary skills and core competencies (listed below) to perform the job these positions may be a great fit. Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is ideal.
Core Competencies / Requirements
- Safety Conscience
- Reliable (report to your shift as scheduled)
- Positive attitude / enthusiasm
- Teamwork / Compatibility
- Effective communication
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to take initiative
Application / Hiring Process
- Please fill out the application form below.
- If we have openings and your application matches our job description we will contact you to schedule an interview.
- We will check your references at your previous employer to ensure you are a reliable and safe worker.
- If you are offered a position you will be drug tested.
Seeking Applicants For The Following Positions:
- Machine Operator - First Shift