Terms and Conditions of Sale – American Keg Company, LLC
- Since the kegs are custom made in an extremely dynamic manufacturing environment, American Keg Company cannot guarantee exact lead time. Under no circumstances will American Keg be responsible for costs for late delivery.
- American Keg Company bids the freight to get you the lowest cost freight. Freight cost is estimated at the time of the quote and can vary at shipment time. Additional charges will be billed for any additional changes due to customer requests or issues (demurrage, liftgate, residential, self-storage, inside delivery, etc).
- American Keg will select the lowest cost freight carrier by default which may mean longer shipping times. You can upgrade to guaranteed delivery date at an additional costs or you can arrange your own carrier for the shipment of your kegs.
- Shipping delivery times are estimated by the carrier and are not guaranteed. Under no circumstances will American Keg will not be responsible for costs for late delivery.
- There is no cost for customer pickups. We are always available to help load your product.
Overruns / Underruns
- Overruns / Underruns: We always attempt to ship exact quantities ordered for custom kegs. However, production methods necessitate our reserving the right to ship +/- 5% quantity on orders up to 200 kegs and +/-2% on orders greater than 200 kegs.
Product Custom Options
- If Purchaser requests customizations such as stamped embossing, chemical embossing, laser etching, color banding, silk screening and any other Purchaser requested customizations, the parties acknowledge and agree that deviations from those customization specifications do not qualify as damaged or incorrect and are not grounds for product return or refund. However, American Keg Company will use reasonable efforts to satisfy Purchaser requested customizations and if Purchaser is dissatisfied, American Keg Company may, consider alternative solutions, which American Keg Company may select and pursue at its sole and absolute discretion, including, without limitation, stickers/labels to cover defects and/or discounted pricing not to exceed 10% of the item’s purchase price.
- For embossed or screen-printed orders, 50% due at time of order and remaining balance due prior to shipment.
- For in stock blank kegs, 100% payment prior to shipment.
- A 1% fee will be charged for credit card payments. We also gladly accept wire transfers and company checks.
- Late Charges/Insufficient Funds. In the event of a late payment, Customer agrees to pay a late payment charge equal to five percent (5%) of the outstanding balance of any invoice remaining unpaid on its due date. In addition, Customer shall pay interest equal to one and one-half percent (1.5%) (Or the highest amount permitted by law), whichever is lower per month on the outstanding balance of any invoice remaining unpaid after the due date. In the event of a returned check due to insufficient funds, American Keg will assess a $100 charge against Customer.
- Collection. Customer agrees to pay Amercian Keg Company its reasonable expenses, including attorney's fees and collection agency fees, incurred in collecting past due invoices or otherwise enforcing these terms and conditions.
- If an order is cancelled prior to production, a full refund will be issued. If an order is cancelled after production starts, Manufacturing costs for all material, labor and overhead will be deducted from the deposit.
- Unless specifically set forth herein to the contrary, all Purchase Orders, and all rights and obligations of the parties related thereto, shall be governed by the Uniform Commercial Code as enacted and in force in the state of Pennsylvania on the dates specified for delivery.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of the state of Pennsylvania. Venue for any actions or proceeding relating to the agreement shall exclusively be in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.